Job description / Role
• Secure RFQ/ inquiries from clients.
• Follow-up with Sales Support Engineers to submit techno-commercial offer on time.
• Follow-up with customer for securing purchase order.
• Obtain Pre/Post Bid information regarding price competition, etc.
• Prepare and update sales follow-up reports
• Communicate with Marketing Team/Customer for RFQs and prospective potential market segment.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Sales & Marketing mainly in electrical engineering field, and particulars in:
• Cost estimation and sales of switchgear products (IEC/ANSI) in a reputed Switchgear manufacturing firm.
• Sales & Marketing of Switchgear products (IEC/ANSI) and tendering.
• Knowledge in Electrical Engineering, Power System studies, substation automation, cost estimation and sales, thorough understanding of relevant techno-commercial tender documents, communication skills, interpersonal skills and sales & marketing skills.
• Graduate of BS/BE/BTech in Electrical Engineer - Power System preferred
About the Company
Electrical Industries Company (EIC) is a holding company that provides a diversified electrical products and services to customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. EIC is the owner company of “The Saudi Transformers Co.” popularly known as STC and “Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia” otherwise known as WESCOSA.
The Saudi Transformers Company (STC) was established in 1982 under licensing agreement with CG Power Systems BELGIUM, a leading transformer manufacturer in the world. STC is producing Distribution Transformers, Package Substations and Low Voltage panels of a wide variety and is a major supplier of transformers and sub-stations to commercial, residential and industrial sectors in the region.
Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia (WESCOSA), established in 1976, is a renowned pioneer manufacturer of wide range of electrical distribution products such as: Distribution Transformers, Power transformers up to 20MVA ranging up to 69kV class, LV/MV Switchgear LV/MV Motor Control Centers and other electrical equipments. WESCOSA is recognized and preferred by the industries in Saudi Arabia for its technical competencies, product reliability and its ability to test and commission all its supplies which give WESCOSA a value added feature to carry out its projects.