Job description / Role
This role will be responsible to support the production and non-production environment of FIS for the entity.
Prestigious semi-government entity based in Riyadh, playing a crucial role in achieving Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030.
* Extensive experience in support Windows based application
* Experience in writing SQL statements (joins, updates, scripts for analysis, etc.) in the complex object-oriented database environments
* Understands Database objects and structure (tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, joins etc.)
* Understanding of Multi-tier environments
* Knowledge of working with FIS components - atleast1-2 years of experience with FIS components, will be an added advantage
* Basic knowledge of Financial capital markets
* Flexible with rotating shifts covering 24x7
* Basic Knowledge/experience working with Microsoft Windows Operating system
* Experience in Windows Servers, Active Directory, Vmware, Backup, Ticketing Tool, etc.
* Strong understanding of Data Center technologies, Cloud infrastructure, VMware technologies, Windows
Competitive salary and bonus structure on offer
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
* Fluent in English
* Attention to detail - track record of authoring high quality documentation
* Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
* Excellent communicator - ability to discuss technical and commercial solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
* Organized approach - manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
* Willing to work in 24/7 rotational shift and weekend on call support
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.