Job description / Role
We are looking for a system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. You will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testings and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team that is managing the delivery of the technology program and will help the IT Program Manager to coordinate between the different program sub-projects.
Serve as the liaison between IT, program stakeholders, the business clients a to build collaborative partnerships. Translate business concepts and requirements into software solutions that will drive efficiencies and cost savings into the organization.
Work as a project manager for one or more of the program sub-projects, and ensure it’s delivery within plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Technical Payments specialist will define, create, communicate and ensure adherence to payment systems architecture design, principles, guidelines and solutions.
- The position shall require candidate to work with delivery of project organizations in defining the overarching payments technical responsibilities
- Contribute to overall payments architecture and design, working closely with payment switch solutions and infrastructure development and testing
- Hands on development, plus contributing to the overall software life cycle including
- Understanding of SLA and OLA and ability to face and support customers
- Handle pressure and manage workload
- Work with project teams during requirements gathering stage to define project goals and functional fit to RTGS.
- Assist with software/code installation and associated troubleshooting activities
- Work with infrastructure experts to provide infrastructure design for payments solution if applicable.
- Analyzes system requirements and defines system capabilities that will meet business needs, including server infrastructure, capacity planning, security, storage requirements, and networking protocols.
- Design and conduct performance testing and tuning on RTGS projects
- Provide detailed technical and functional discussions with business, hardware vendor and other 3rd parties to make architecture recommendations based on experience and knowledge of RTGS payments systems
- 3+ years application development and support experience in a technical development role, preferable in banking sector.
- Detailed knowledge of TCP/IP, web services and SOAP based protocol.
- API, web services integration tools and methods experience, / Knowledge / understanding
- Skills in Unix / redhat / Oracle DB / SQL / command line tools / Tomcat / websphare / Shell Scripting pash/korn / Programming ( java , C#, python)
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/27002 / PCI DSS / ITIL V3
- Knowledge and understanding of payments industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to organization needs.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Systems Analyst
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF)
IT Support Engineer / System Administration
IT Technical Support Specialist
One Vision for Consultancy
A Leading Water & Beverages Company in Saudi Arabia
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst