Job description / Role
• Develop strong knowledge of both the Project & the markets they recruit from
• Development of full life-cycle recruitment strategies to source, evaluate, and select qualified talent via advertising, research, networking, and social media.
• A proven track record of finding passive talent for hard-to-fill roles
• Maintenance of Applicant Tracking System
• Partners with the HR team and hiring managers to drive the recruitment process.
• Builds effective relationships with the business in order to influence business leaders to proactively address today and future recruitment challenges.
• Screens and presents viable resumes and/or qualified candidates to hiring managers.
• Schedules and runs interviews with candidates and hiring managers.
• Engages and manages candidates with appropriate follow-up and feedback to emphasize the employer brand and maintain integrity in the candidate process.
• Builds effective relationships with candidates (building a talent pipeline).
• Communicates recruitment-related information to all levels of the business
Knowledge Skills and Experience
• 5+ years related professional experience Matrix or multinational work experience – green field start up experience an advantage.
• Experience managing, internal and external client relationships in a complex environment required.
• Extensive knowledge of online sourcing tools and Applicant tracking systems.
• Time management, strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Ambition and determination to succeed.
• Strong influencing and communication skills are required.
• Team player and results driven.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic(desired)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Work, etc.); HR and recruiting tech tools
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in HR, Business Administration or a related field
• Nationally/Internationally recognized recruitment designations (desired)
About the Company
One of the leading Recruitment Agencies in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Manager - Saudi National