Job description / Role
Talent Acquisition Partner in IBM is responsible for all external recruiting and staffing activities related to the attraction, sourcing, selection and hiring of talent into IBM, as well as partnering with IBM managers to help build a workforce with those critical skills needed to move the business forward.
- Act as the single point of contact for the recruitment requests
- Act as the client advocate, understand and advise hiring managers on marketing trends and challenges
- Manage (Identifying, resolving and preventing) escalations.
- Work hand in hand with on-boarding to meet IBM business leaders targets
- Support in sourcing and screening candidates.
- Lead offer details discussion with Hiring Managers
- Manage candidates' offer negotiation
- Drive candidate decision process through offer acceptance
- Track Progress of profiles & requisitions
- Interview potential candidates, if required
- Ensure appropriate communication to candidates and new hires
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree
Key Job Details
- Country: SA
- State: AR RIYAD
- City: RIYADH
- Category: Human Resources
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Req ID: 185107BR
- Location: RIYADH, AR RIYAD SA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Talent Acquisition Manager
One of the Leading Recruitment Agencies in UAE
Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Lead
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jan|
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)