Job description / Role
JEX Personnel have been assigned an exclusive, unique opportunity for a client who have retained our services.
We are presently seeking a experienced Saudi licensed lawyer to represent our clients interests on the ground in in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Suitable lawyers be working with the law firms’ clients on the ground and will be their local representative on such matters.
SAR 45,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Bonus, potential profit share
Suitable candidates will have:
- +6 years of professional experience, operating within a law firm.
- Proven track record within such practice.
- Someone who has a varied experience, working in both dispute resolution and commercial / corporate transactions
- Confident with their client facing skills and abilities
- Able to obtain a professional license to operate a legal counsel on the ground.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent