Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be immersed in the recruitment process from day one and will be fully trained on all aspects of recruitment and selection to enable your success in this new role. You will support filling the positions across Retail through collaborating with the L&D and TA team to deliver a high quality Assessment Centre experience. You will be responsible to identify top Talent in the market, interview and assess them, and deliver a smooth candidate experience to all applicants whilst being an ambassador for the Chalhoub Brand.
• Develop the business plan of the Retail Recruitment Department in line with the Division objectives and strategic objectives of Chalhoub
• Formulate and communicate Retail Recruitment Department performance objectives and continuously monitor progress and alignment towards strategic objectives
• Oversee the operations of the Retail Recruitment Department, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and facilitate related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and staff pride in contribution
• Oversee the Talent Acquisition function by ensuring that:
• Talent Acquisition process is facilitated through the Applicant Tracking System
• Recruiters attend Briefing Meetings within the correct time frame
• All requisitions are advertised on relevant channels in an optimized format
• All applications are reviewed, screened and shortlisted within the SLA
• All Talent Acquisition metrics are within defined parameters including Time to Hire, Hiring Manager feedback and Agency usage.
• Sourcing strategies and Talent Acquisition campaigns are well managed
• All Recruiters are sharing relevant and correct information to candidates about the Group.
• Accurate records are maintained by recruiters on DRIVE for reporting purposes
• High levels of Hiring Manager (HM) satisfaction measured via the HM satisfaction and the annual Support Services survey
• A great candidate experience is provided
• Recruiter usage on all tools is monitored and optimized: Applicant Tracking System, Linked In and other job boards
• Ad hoc quality control checks on all operational aspects to ensure excellent performance
• Handle own portfolio of positions/job families and/or oversight on senior hiring
• Collate, review and submit, on a monthly / annual basis, total positions launched and filled (internal, external, cancelled), filterable by recruiter, business unit, job family as well as data around overall Time to Hire, Source Data, agency usage & spend, charge type and recruiter performance
• Handle the monthly invoicing in a timely manner and upkeep billings’ records and business unit spends on a monthly and annual basis
• Define, measure and review the effectiveness of assessment methodology through specific analytics
• Ensure the team is meeting defined SLAs / KPIs
• Take ownership of assessment methodology and activities including effectiveness of tools
• Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
• Keep abreast of market information and trends to ensure relevant talent is attracted
• Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower staff, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
What you’ll need to succeed
• University Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Psychology/ CIPD and SHRM Certificates are a plus
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in recruitment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment; able to manage diverse role assignments across multiple HR disciplines
• Experience partnering and influencing hiring managers and executives throughout the recruitment cycle
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.