Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Shall participate with the Operations division and other departments and sections to develop long term and short term manpower plans and budgets.
• Oversees local/oversea recruitment activities: Sourcing & screening/interview, assessment, reports feedback, recruitment agencies contracts, HRDF, Career day - universities/Colleges .
• Conducting induction program (orientation)
• Mentoring new hires application cycle.
• Shall participate in Training & Development activities.
• Shall perform any other related tasks as instructed by HR Director (CHRO).
• Turnover of staff
• Length of recruitment period
• Quality of services provided as measured by internal surveys
• Timeliness of services provided
• Number of staff complaints cases and the rate of successful resolution of cases
• Executing recruitment activities: sourcing & screening, arrange appointment, update interview results.
• Career day events: universities/Colleagues etc.
• Complete & Input new hires cycle in systems, complete personnel file.
• Shall perform any other related tasks as instructed by HR Director
• B.A. in HR with Minimum of 5 experience
• Or suitable certificate: diploma/Secondary with 7 Years experience
• Effective communication
• Problem solving
• Team player
About the Company
A leading Telecommunications Company in Saudi Arabia.
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Talent Acquisition Specialist
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms