Talent & Culture Agent
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Talent & Culture Agent - Saudi
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
The primary function of the Talent & Culture Agent is to assist the Department for the smooth day to day operation of the department as required.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth operation of Talent & Culture Department in its day-to-day activities as required by Department.
- Assists with recruitment, including posting of positions, screening CV's, and contacting applicants.
- Foster and promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust and mutual respect.
- Ensure the Talent & Culture department complies with all corporate, regional and hotel policies and procedures; and governmental regulations pertaining to all colleagues.
- Handle the calendar and administration assistance for the Talent & Culture Leaders.
- Schedule and arrange appointments as required.
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person external and internal visitors.
- Handle locker requests, name badges, ID's, colleague letters, purchase requisitions, expense reports as necessary.
- Compose correspondence for the T&C Department, such as letters, contracts, etc.
- Support internal T&C projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made.
- Responsible for employees files (hard and soft versions), by making sure they are up to date and completed as per the standards and T&C policies & procedures.
- Handle all office administration duties such as faxes, mail, phones, photocopying, and office supplies.
- Assist with and support colleague events as appropriate, such as leadership meetings, colleague receptions, and annual events.
- Assist with scheduling of interviews.
- Prepares Offer Letters and Recognition letters for internal promotions and transfers.
- Manage the Talent & Culture Information System ensuring data integrity and proper documentation (adding new colleagues, salary, designation changes).
- Manage Employee Action Forms, ensuring accuracy with regards to vacation entitlements and promotions and salary changes.
- Responsible for monthly invoices, monthly timesheets and adding e-mail accounts for new Colleagues.
- Works closely with the group T&C and its shared services including and not limited to housing, transportation, and cafeteria, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be Saudi.
- Similar HR role or related administrative role is preferred.
- Previous Human Resources experience is an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience, preferably within a hotel environment. Ability to develop and encourage an open, stimulating and trusting environment that reflects our company mission, brand promise and values.
- Highly responsible and able to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional telephone manner and demeanor with a natural response to 'smile' on the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills University/College degree or diploma, preferably with a formal education in Human Resources Management.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must be flexible in duty hours.
- Strong communication skills, reasoning and decision making whenever required.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.