Job description / Role
- Ensuring that human resources department staff are given the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best-qualified people, and recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package and developing the full potential of our workforce by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy and secure, as well as conscious of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining company compliance with employment and labor laws, corporate directives, and labor agreements.
- Identify critical talent risks and gaps and build processes and programs to address them.
- Articulating and defining Vinnell Arabia’s image and exploiting its key differentiators and reputation to attract quality candidates.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Development of full life-cycle recruitment strategies to source, evaluate, and select qualified talent via advertising, research, networking, and social media.
- Partner with divisions and hiring managers to drive internal mobility and ensure key talent is prioritized for critical positions.
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and Certification in HR from an approved organization (SHRM, HCI,CIPD, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience including leadership positions with advanced knowledge of the Saudi Arabian labor law.
- Experience in designing and developing training content.
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, leadership and client service skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing recruiting hiring plans and building data driven recruiting reports.
Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirements:
- Saudi citizen, fluent in English
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams, building strong relationships with other directorates.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of employees
- Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of personal computers (PC & Mac), including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Visio
About the Company
Vinnell Arabia is the market leader in U.S. military doctrine-based training, logistics, and support services inside Saudi Arabia. We provide unparalleled training and simulation services for defense, national security as well as fire and emergency medical response.
With over 1,250 highly experienced employees Kingdom-wide, over half of whom are Saudi nationals, we provide a unique knowledge-base of experience and talent. Vinnell Arabia staff completes all organizational requirements relating to training, simulation and support services. Vinnell Arabia’s services are custom tailored to meet specific customer needs. We have successfully integrated, fielded, trained and supported U.S. and internationally manufactured systems.
Our expertise in designing, developing and executing training systems is only achieved by highly qualified former U.S. military and other U.S. government agency personnel, using time-tested and proven procedures. Vinnell Arabia is an international corporation based in Saudi Arabia dedicated to providing the best in military training, logistics and support to the Ministry of the National Guard (MNG) in the form of organization development, weapon systems maintenance and management consultancy.
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Talent Acquisition Lead
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|
HR Operations Officer
HR Business Partner