Job description / Role
In this newly created role, you will join a leading global business to support the growth of the KSA region. You will have proven in house recruitment experience where candidate and customer experience is at the heart of the organisation. As the talent specialist will participate and coordinate in the further development of training offers locally, online training and innovative employee development tools.
* Manage and the full recruitment life cycle including working with hiring manager.
* Source candidates through a variety of tools -creating new ways to attract talent.
* Interviewing including pre-screening and competency-based interviews
* Negotiate and present offers to candidates.
* Provide effective feedback and work closely with Internal Hiring managers
* Drive forward new ideas which can help to streamline processes
* Act as the main point of contact with universities and attending/organizing campus activities.
* Lead and organize recruitment events.
* Be an active member of the talent community in Saudi Arabia.
* The talent specialist must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in recruitment and trainings and must be an exceptional communicator and a great negotiator.
* Should be organized and have an eye for detail.
* Knowledge of applicant tracking systems, job boards and social media platforms.
* Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.