This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Engineer jobs in Saudi Arabia
• Servicing of existing customer base and maintaining good working relations.
• Development of new customers and new applications for existing customers.
• Identification of new opportunities and new applications within the assigned geographical territory.
• Promote all Aggreko products and services at all times.
• Completion and submission of daily call reports and weekly call plans.
• Presentation of new products to existing and new customers.
• Generation of enquiries from customers.
• Receiving enquiries, quoting for the work, negotiating contracts and securing orders.
• Customer satisfaction.
• Teamwork with all colleagues in Middle East and Aggreko International to achieve broader company goals.
• Secure orders with credit terms approved by agent.
• Adhere to Aggreko ISO & QHSE policy and procedures.
• Promote safe working practices at all times.
• Knowledge of refinery / petrochemical process systems, with specific focus on the cooling systems
• Able to work long hours in demanding conditions under pressure.
• Willing to travel to all Middle East locations as and when required.
• GCC driving licence essential.
• Experience in selling or renting power generation equipment and or industrial HVAC equipment.
• Local market knowledge.
• Computer literate, can use spreadsheet calculations and MS Word.
• Young, 25-40, mature outlook
• Dedication and commitment to achieving objectives.
• Target driven and results orientated.
• Must demonstrate ability to work on own initiative.
• Must possess entrepreneurial skills, be able to think out of the box, and provide solutions.
• Must possess the desire to deliver very high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Self motivated, self starter, team player.
About the Company
Aggreko is the world’s leading supplier of temporary power and temperature control rental solutions. We have been serving customers in the Middle East for over twenty years operating throughout the GCC. Aggreko Middle East has continued to grow by providing innovative power and chilling solutions to its customers and by recruiting employees who work with passion, dedication and teamwork, building new opportunities through relentless commitment to superb customer service and first-rate product quality and reliability.
At Aggreko, confidence is much more than just a word. It is the driving force behind the way we think of ourselves, the way we want the world to think of us, and the way we do business.