Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
Our Firm Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has more than 6,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. We have an unparalleled range of expert capabilities from Strategy, through Advisory and Consulting to Legal, Tax and Assurance Services, underpinned by the standout digital platform in the region. Our Mission One Firm : Transforming our region. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. In an increasingly complex world, we help intricate systems function, adapt and evolve so they can benefit communities and society - whether they are capital markets, tax systems or the economic systems within which business and society exist. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. Our Values Creating value through diversity. Be yourself. Be different. At PwC, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value - for our clients, our people and society.
As part of our commitment to individuality we are pleased to hear from candidates from diverse backgrounds, with a mixture of skills, capabilities and experience from the below Job Description.
- Customer centric attitude is a must with a constant focus on how to improve the user experience.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication with exemplary documentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude with an ability to manage and resolve conflict with ease.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team environment; knows when to delegate.
- Enjoys autonomous work: always ready to tackle the next thing on the to-do list, and will follow up when things don't get resolved.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail; can own and manage a project end-to-end with an ability to constantly prioritize.
- Proactive about offering feedback and advocating for improvements.
- High aptitude for using data to gather insights and make informed decisions.
- You're a leader - someone who inspires, motivates and coaches the team and energizes the company
- Lead a team of Tech Majlis Experts providing a customer-centric service to all PwC employees.
- Drive a culture of change and innovation.
- Manage staffing and scheduling for the department, including call rotations, hiring and ensuring ticket coverage.
- Develop and implement onboarding, training and ongoing skills growth programs for team members.
- Foster a positive, balanced working environment that gets team members excited about their work and mitigates risk of burnout.
- Manage ticket QA and escalation processes to ensure effective handling of complex customer problems.
- Prioritize and delegate team tasks based on current business objectives.
- Create an innovative Technology focused environment where customer satisfaction is primary.
- Assist the team in maintaining/resolving all open incidents/tasks within the ticket queue in a timely manner.
- Partner with other IT teams on new technology introduction projects to ensure the site is prepared to deploy, educate and support the new solutions.
- Ensure all business policies and standards around security and compliance are being met by the Tech Majlis service.
- Analyse Tech Majlis performance data and adapt service to better meet business requirements. KPIs to include CSAT, Reviews of teammates conversations based on values (owner, service, empathy), Unassigned tickets.
- Establish strong, open working relationships with customers at all levels.
- Effectively communicate and share technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Help foster positive customer and team relationships using a friendly and upbeat manner (Zen vibes only).
- Helping to improve existing customer experience workflows and processes.
Given the business growth and Tech Majlis locations expansion that are planned to be in KSA ( KT, Strategy&, Khobar, and Jeddah ) the team members are getting bigger with more responsibility towards our customers hence this replacement role has been changed from SA to a Manager that requires someone to lead the team along with the business demand and managing the stakeholders.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.