Technical Account Manager Specialist - Cloud Pak for Data & AI
IBM Middle East
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• The Expertise Connect (EC) Team is looking for a highly skilled individual to join their team on the Data&AI portfolio side, focusing on Cloud Pak for Data. EC is a growing and revenue generating arm of Expert Labs.
• EC contracts provide access to a Trusted Advisor single point of contact, a skilled expert who can act as the IBM Liaison to the client across the specific product space, the Technical Account Manager Delivery Leader (TAM)
• As TAM you are an assigned technical expert skilled in specific product areas who provides technical advice, overall environment proactiveness, skill sharing, diagnostic coaching, assistance with migrations, upgrades, key projects and recommendations for managing your IBM software. This includes representing proactive, reactive and preventive assistance.
• Your role also requires the ability to be flexible towards the client's needs and bring resolution to their requirements quickly and efficiently. You deeply understand customer business and technology needs; become the face of IBM to the customer and serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer's cloud migration, deployment, and adoption of Data & AI Growth Offerings.
• Finally, you role requires deep expertise across products, a willingness to develop hands-on expertise in new technology and a keen interest in sharing knowledge and best practices through education sessions.
• Your goal as a successful TAM resource is to help clients minimize the risk of downtime, successfully deploy and integrate new solutions, manage upgrades or migrations and efficiently integrate IBM Best Practices in their use of the IBM Data&AI product suite. If you love working with clients, enjoy creative and hands-on problem solving and can network across multiple teams to drive resolutions to many different kinds of problems - this is the role for you!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• Demonstrate a history of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent role for at least 1 - 2 years
• At least 1- 2 years of experience with CloudPak for Data consulting
• At least 1- 2 years of experience in consulting for Openshift, Ansible, Kubernetes, Linux
• At least 1- 2 years of experience in scripting with Python
• Have a proven track record of at least 1 - 2 years of technical client management remote and on client site
• Have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
• Proven ability to navigate data and people to find answers
• Execute customer success plan to drive adoption post-deployment and guide clients through their migration projects
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
• Additional consulting skills in Planning Analytics and Machine Learning
• Various Database products, like Db2, Oracle, SAP HANA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.