Job description / Role
Our client is a fintech start-up committed to empowering people and businesses to use electronic payment services to digitize KSA’s economy. They are currently looking to recruit a Technical Product Owner to be based in Riyadh.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• We are looking for an experience product owner, whom can oversee the existing payment problems and think about how to solve it.
• This Product owner will be responsible on a complete vertical of the Products. Issuer, Acquiring, or Vertical solutions depends on your previous experience.
• Market Research and Gap Analysis for all our Existing solutions.
• Build a product roadmap for the Vertical or follow the pre-defined roadmap
• Communicate with end customer to validate the problems and the solution acceptance
• Build and create business requirements and pass it over to Product Manager to start building the solution.
• Create a low-fidelity diagram and manage the complete user flows with both designers and product managers.
• Be responsible for building and maintain the product backlog and present the updates on a weekly base for the CPO.
• Build the user scenarios and acceptance tests for Product Managers.
Qualifications & Experience
• 3-5 Years of experience in building payment solution either in a or Financial institutions or a bank.
• 3-5 years of experience in Fintech,
• Technical Background Computer Science or Engineering Background as this job will require a communication with R&D and product Managers.
• Solid Understanding on the Payment flows, Schemes, Settlement, Gateway, etc..
• Deep knowledge on UML Notations, User Scenarios, User acceptance.
• Focus on delivery of customer value.
• Strong team player be able to coordinate between different departments and different stakeholders.
• Self-Starter with a can-do attitude.
• English / Arabic Speaker.
• Ability to adapt and embrace changes with positive attitude.
• Knowledge on E-Wallet, Card issuance or Merchant Acquiring businesses is a big advantage
• Someone who can put the customer first while thinking and designing the payment solutions.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Digital Business Analyst
Technical Team Lead
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)