Job description / Role
You are supporting the expansion and further development of the Middle East region with a special focus on Saudi and the GCC market by creating new business according to our global sales strategy within the defined key industries, by expanding the local partner network and by fostering the relationships with existing end customers and key accounts in the region. The focus includes the following:
- First point of contact for all technical and sales related inquiries for all partners and customers in the Middle East region, with the focus on Saudi Arabia
- Active and targeted acquisition of new partners and customers and development of sustainable business relationships, including selected key accounts in the region
- Qualification of specifications, project documents and tenders (RFQs)
- Prepare, raise, provide and chase customer quotations
- Advise partners and customers on licensing and best technical architectures
- Execution of regular customer and partner visits
- Keeping all customer and opportunity related information in the CRM system up-to-date and complete
- Continuous market and competition analysis and recognition of market opportunities
Required skills, knowledge and characteristics:
- You have a technical education (IT or automation) and experience in sales or in marketing technically sophisticated products.
- You are ambitious in applying your technical and commercial know-how.
- You integrate your excellent English skills and your confident manner within an experienced team with a target-oriented, conceptual approach and assertiveness.
- Travel and personal contact to our partners and customers are a given for you.
What you can expect:
You’ll work in a family-owned company with over 30 years of experience in the software development industry. Flexible working hours, a friendly workplace and a high level of appreciation ensure a productive environment. Flat hierarchies allow for short decision-making routes. In-house training courses provide you with the required knowledge about zenon. Are you interested in providing an essential contribution to expand the business in the Middle East?
About the Company
COPA-DATA is an independent manufacturer of software for industrial and energy automation. Its products are used in the manufacturing and energy industries for the automated control, monitoring, and optimization of machines, equipment, and power supplies.
COPA-DATA combines a wealth of experience in automation with new opportunities for digital transformation, and helps customers to put their strategies into practice in an easier, faster, and more purposeful way.
There is always an easier way!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ERP Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jul|
Business Development Manager
Business Development and Stakeholder Manager
Compass Project Consulting