Job description / Role
Sales & Application Engineer with technical knowledge in selling Hydraulics parts & solutions.
Mechanical Engineering background is preferred for the role.
As a Sales Engineer - Distribution you will be part of our Hydraulics Sales team, dealing with our existing customers / Distributors and working on creating more customers & channels in the Market.
• Successful candidate should have a min. 5 years work experience including 3 years Hydraulic technical sales experience as a minimum.
• Preparing growth-oriented sales plans using company tools. Implementing the sales plan with complete ownership.
• Performing regular status reviews and proposing recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
• Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product or systems or services offering, and aligning to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience.
• Overall understanding of the full sales cycle from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing experience is needed.
• Demonstrate success in leading/managing with a sales mindset and a focus on selling.
• Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
• Deep knowledge of Hydraulics Products / services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle is a plus.
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office suite
• Proficient knowledge and utilization of Salesforce.com is necessary.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Social Selling tactics either to develop prospect or to nurture existing customer relationship is a plus.
• Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field
• Minimum 3 Years Of Working Experience In KSA
• Background in Hydraulics Sales Distribution
• Knowledge of services in Installed based business
• Fluency in English , Arabic language would be an added advantage.
• Schedule: Full-time
About the Company
Al Rajhi Hydraulic Center (RHC) was established in Riyadh – the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the year 1999, when, the company was engaged in the manufacturing of just hydraulic seals. Due to the enormous demand for hydraulic spare parts in the region, RHC expanded its arena to manufacturing of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, trading activities and service activities as well. RHC, in addition to its head office in Riyadh, currently has its facilities with a complete range of operations, infrastructure and teams in:
- Riyadh - CP
- Dammam - EP
- Jeddah - WP
Presently, the company offers a complete solution for hydraulic eminence and services. The well experienced and qualified technical expertise coupled with the latest technology assures professional service to the customers in the region. Within a short span of time, RHC expanded its operations nation-wide to related business lines by establishing international partnerships with leading industrial brand products.
Mission: To offer and constantly develop quality hydraulics solutions at competitive price while fostering high level of service with complete satisfaction to our customers.
Vision: Commit ourselves to be the supplier of choice in hydraulics industry when our category of products are in demand.
Principles: - Teamwork - Accountability - Quality - Efficiency - Mutual Respect
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Asala for Education and Training
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Field Engineer III - Wireline
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
Sales Engineer (Dewatering)
MAYKS HR Consulting