Job description / Role
Job Opportunity: Technical Sales Manager
Salary: 30k SAR / month - flexible DOE
Location: Onsite in Eastern Province, KSA.
Our client is a dynamic organisation at the forefront of innovation in the oil and gas sector. Committed to excellence, we are seeking a Technical Sales Manager to play a pivotal role in driving business growth, managing developmental activities, and achieving strategic targets.
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will:
- Conduct business development and sales activities by email, phone and in person to generate revenue for a Middle East regional business.
- Assist customers to select the right equipment for their applications.
- Achieve specification of products for projects and facilities in the territory.
- Generate proposals, including equipment selection, cost estimating and proposal writing.
- Work with Regional Sales Manager of Sales and other team members to create sales plans.
- Achieve revenue and EBITDA goals established for the territory.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM and Tank Mapping systems, keeping data current to communicate intelligence effectively across the business and keep track of customer follow up tasks.
- Work with Reporting Manager to manage regional activities, including:
- Develop potential/target client list for each territory.
- Gather intelligence on client needs or problems in the territory.
- Gather market / competitive intelligence.
- Develop tactical sales plans for each major target clients
- Work with Reporting Manager to conduct review and feedback of each territory once per year.
Required Skills and Knowledge & Project execution activities:
- Review purchase orders for accuracy upon receipt.
- Hand off all pertinent information to Inside Sales / Project Management personnel to ensure smooth execution.
- Assist Inside Sales / Project Management personnel to obtain necessary data from the client to execute project.
SAR 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: yes
- Experience in refinery or terminal operations in Middle East, or prior relative work experience in industrial related sector will be considered as a plus
- Good technical aptitude and comfort level with technical products.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field is preferred but not required
- 10 years of experience in total or minimum 5 years of experience in Aboveground STORAGE TANKS Industry
- Strong follow-up and organisational skills.
- Strong command of English language and MSOffice suite
- Availability to travel regularly for sales activities and agent reviews/training meetings.
- Dynamic, initiative, driven and team engaging with Storage tank experience, Saudi Oil & Gas experience
About the Company
At Culture, we're more than just recruitment. We're a family, a team and we're damn good at what we do.
We know it's cliche, but for us, it's not a numbers game. We're here to build real connections with each and every one of our partners, clients and candidates. It's about making a difference - to someone's career, to a business's bottom line, to a person's life.
Each of our consultants come to work every day for different reasons, but what it boils down to is that whoever we're working with, we actually give a sh*t.
We care about the future of the candidates we place, we care about the growth of the businesses that we work with and we care about our team, because without them, our business just wouldn't work.
Area Sales Manager
Kinetic Business Solutions
Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales Manager - Refractories (Middle East Region)
Kinetic Business Solutions