Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that Mechanical, Electrical (LV & MV), Civil, Landscaping and Water Services departments run smoothly and as efficiently as possible.
• Ensuring all workloads are completed on schedule (PPM and Reactive maintenance)
• Monitoring the team’s work rate and address any performance issues.
• Hold one-to-one meetings with all department heads.
• Coordinate with Line Manager.
• Overall responsibility for all plant and equipment maintenance.
• Problem identification and solving.
• Interacting with the Managers, duty supervisors, technicians, Help desk staff and address any issues.
• Oversee any special projects that may arise from concept to completion.
• Responsible for ensuring all working procedures are clearly defined and cascaded, with regular reviews to ensure effectiveness.
• Proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management, initial and ongoing development, and motivation of all staff, ensuring that they consistently meet productivity and quality objectives.
• Responsible for the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and delivering a high level of on time, on cost, customer service.
• Responsible for ensuring the site works within legislative requirements, taking account of health & safety.
• Responsible for ensuring good working relationships with the client representatives and at all times being aware of their needs and objectives.
• Monitors and ensures compliance with all guidelines to operations.
• Ensures all Staff is working in a safe environment.
• Ensures all staff are trained on specific aspects of their job and are aware of all resources to assist them in problem-solving.
• Qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10-15 years experience in Management of Operation and Maintenance Departments on large scale projects.
• Management and Operation of a Planned Preventive Maintenance System and services.
• Proven ability in the operation and maintenance of contracts involving significant and redundant MEP systems.
• Knowledge and involvement in PPM and reactive maintenance of the assets, as part of the Leadership Team, expected to be enrolled in participating of daily maintenance activities with the night operation team.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
Facilities Manager - Hard Services
|Saudi Arabia||10 Apr|
Operations & Maintenance - Senior Manager
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jun|
Facilities Management Director
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations Director - Facility Management