Job description / Role
• Required to join an international facilities management company working with government clients in Saudi Arabia.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining policies, operational procedures, including quality health and safety systems. Will help develop, implement, and maintain preventive FM operations and maintenance programs.
• Produce and implement robust procedures, processes, instructions, and guidance documentation ensure continuous and consistent compliance with workplace and building-related legislative duties and with corporate health and safety guidance.
• To identify, coordinate, and drive improvements in safety assurance, fully engaging operational and maintenance staff to ensure successful development and consistent implementation of improvements.
• Degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or similar
• 15 + years experience
• A hands-on manager who is passionate about getting things done and driving change
• Experience of working in a multi-disciplined team on a large-scale consultancy project
• Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing skilled and technical employees.
• Facilities Management, Operations & Maintenance expertise
• Knowledge of quality management principles
• Experience of working with government clients in the Middle East
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration