Job description / Role
Technical Trainer - L'Occitane (Female)
The job holder of this position is responsible for imparting knowledge and awareness of the Luxury Gifts or Fashion or Beauty category by using best training practices. The job holder of this position will also research and gather materials on the category and brand, and in collaboration with Group L&D, will develop the training material to be delivered to the division. The job holder of this position shall support the front-liners with on-the-job learning, as well as with monitoring performance and training needs analysis.
- Follow all relevant Division policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Provide subject matter expertise in the field
- Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner Training:
- Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the Division
- Create, communicate, coordinate & implement the training calendar for the year Training Specialist Training Needs Analysis Training Evaluation Advanced Product Knowledge Training Delivery Training Content & Manual PR & Marketing
- Research and gather material, and work in collaboration with Group L&D in the development of training materials
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly
- Create brand awareness at the front liners level
- Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days
- Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques
- Provide product training to retail brands
- Monitor product training of the Delegation brands
- Introduce interior design training related to category / products sold
- Gather feedback from the participants and concerned supervisors, to assess the effectiveness of the training and its impact on the participants
- Conduct evaluations on the Learners and effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
- Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the divisions needs
- Participate in Group L&D training events and best practice development
PR & Marketing Participation:
- Be part of the team during major events and in-store activities
- Attend all important company social functions and opportunities where verbal selling of the Store and its brands can be effectively done
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.