Job description / Role
Be the change. Join the world’s most visionary developer.
Red Sea Global (RSG) is showing that there is a better way to positively shape the places we live, work and travel. We are purpose-driven and committed to people and planet. Our transformative programs are a driving force to achieving Vision 2030, as well as leading the world towards regenerative tourism.
Our ambition is to set pioneering standards to every aspect of destination development and management to achieve our goals of environmental and tourism sustainability and become a truly global destination, welcoming visitors from around the world.
At Red Sea Global, we understand that people drive our organization forward; our people are key. The experience and exposure you will gain at The Red Sea Development Company is unparalleled. Your career will develop, and professional goals will be achieved in an environment where you can shine.
Join RSG and be part of the positive change for Saudi Arabia and the world.
To manage the development of monthly reports through to publication, and provide support in developing, reviewing, writing and editing Project Delivery documents, presentations and other ad hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders ensuring conformity to RSG standards.
• Assist with the implementation of the annual business plan, and target and execute the strategic agenda of the Project Delivery function to deliver RSG's vision and mission.
• Ensure that the strategy is translated into operational business plans for the Project Delivery function and monitor the performance and execution of those plans to achieve functional objectives and deliver the company’s strategy.
• Manage the development of monthly reports from template creation, coordination with internal stakeholders, layout and design through to technical editing and quality checking.
• Manage and/or assist in the development of Project Delivery documents, presentations, dashboards and other ad hoc reports.
• Closely collaborate with the project teams and functional teams to gather project progress data for reporting deliverables.
• Research, write, edit and proofread documents, working closely with various departments and project teams to coordinate inputs and understand project requirements, and ensuring compliance with RSG’s established standards and guidelines.
• Assist in developing, maintaining and updating manuals, plans and other documents.
• Review, recommend revisions, modify or edit Project Delivery documents ensuring accuracy of information, coherence in content and consistency in style of writing.
• Participate in storyboarding and development of presentations to the Executives, Board of Directors and other internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and manage content for external presentations by the Executives.
• Write and review content for internal communications.
• Provide desktop publishing support including preparation of templates, formatting of documents and designing of presentations.
• Conceptualize infographics based on content and work closely with the graphic designer to deliver accurate and visually appealing information in a graphical manner.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
• Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely functional reports to meet corporate and functional requirements, policies and standards.
Safety, Quality & Environment
• Apply safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of the Project Delivery function’s systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical writing or related field
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Detail oriented, excellent critical thinking and strong analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks, respond well to changing priorities and demonstrate time management and organizational skills
• Excellent data visualization and desktop publishing skills
The Technical Writer will primarily be based in RSG HQ and requires strong collaboration with various projects and functional teams in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
About the Company
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Technical Writer - FM Tendering