Job description / Role
A leading retail bank in the Gulf region is looking for a Technical Writer. This will be a key position in their team responsible for writing and reviewing critical policies. It is a contract position based in Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate will be available to join within 2 weeks and should be able to commit at least 2 - 4 months for this contract.
- Virtualization Security Policy
- Mobile Device Management Security Policy
- MSB document for Security Appliances
- Data Leakage Prevention Policy
- ATM Security Incident Response Policy
- ATM Security Incident Response Standard and Procedures
- Management Standard for non-AD connected systems (SARIE, ATMs etc)
- Server IT Standard will be documented
- Network Device Standard will be documented
- Supplier Security Access monitoring procedure
- Cryptography and Key Management Standard
- Cryptography and Key Management Procedure
- Cryptographic Use Policy
- Cryptography Standard
- Security of Cloud Computing Policy
- Secure coding review policy
- Secure coding review standard
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.