Job description / Role
The company leads in the industrial services industry; specifically in transportation and logistics industry. It provides airport services in Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking for a Technology and Digital Transformation Manager to be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the formulation of Innovation Department strategy
• Ensure alignment of Digital Transformation and Technology Projects Management efforts in implementing Innovation Department strategy.
• Support the development and implementation of the Innovation Digital Transformation and Technology Projects Management Department's policies, procedures, and processes; and monitor compliance of subordinates.
• Monitor the performance of Digital Transformation and Technology Projects Management efforts against KPls and objectives on a regular basis.
• Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with corporate priorities
• Develop and monitor the annual budget of the Digital Transformation and Technology Projects Management in collaboration with Finance
• Define a technology roadmap, by identifying key technology components and trends that the company's service portfolio can expand to include.
• Drive technology project management execution to ensure quality and timely delivery of new products and services initiatives responding to the directives of the Board, major opportunities, and other policy and operational issues.
• Makes technology and design choices ensuring best in class products with optimal value and quality delivered to customers.
• Regularly monitor the technology ecosystem by staying abreast of technology developments in their ace, including, when appropriate, conducting technical due diligence of potential acquisition targets.
• Attain new and innovative methods to help in enhancing the workflow and identify any current gaps from a technology perspective to deliver efficient results and measurable projects.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure effective implementation of strategic technology planning, results based management systems and processes.
• Jointly with collaboration of relevant stakeholders, define the technology roadmap ensuring that the company remains at the forefront of the industry.
• Lead the technology and digital transformation initiatives to ensure that they are always positioned to execute the company's technology roadmap with the best team on board. Identify skill gaps, put together development plans to address them, and drive external recruitments to bring new competencies when/as required.
• People Management
• Recruit talent within the Digital Transformation and Technology Projects Department.
• Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates based on Performance Management System.
• Develop workforce plans and succession plans for key positions in the Financial Feasibility Division.
• Work to provide employees within the Financial Feasibility Division with the required competencies through appropriate and blended learning.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required e.g. IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information System, Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
• Master's in a relevant field is a plus
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of experience in a managerial role
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Technology Division Manager / Head of IT
Head of IT
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
Information Technology Manager
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jul|