Technology Consulting Senior Consultant - Data Management & Governance
Job description / Role
Senior Consultant - Technology Consulting - Data Management & Governance - KSA
Technology continues to play an increasingly large role both in our client work and how we operate within EY. Across our business, Technology professionals focus on harnessing the power of technology to unleash human potential. They seek to deliver innovative tech-based solutions and in doing so, enhance our market impact and improve service delivery. Whether helping clients transform for a safe and sustainable future, developing tax applications, conducting forensic due diligence, building solutions for multi-client use or enabling EY to operate more efficiently, Technology professionals at EY help deliver long-term value for our clients, our business, and our people.
- You will help our clients navigate the complex world of Information Data Governance and Data Quality. The Data Governance and Data Quality Analyst will specialize in serving EY clients in the areas of Data Strategy, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Definition and Usage, and Data Management.
- We'll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how Data Strategy, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Definition and Usage, and Data Management can transform and improve their entire organization - starting with key business issues they face. This is a high growth area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skillset and build your career.
Your key responsibilities
- You'll spend most of your time managing client engagement teams, working with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and managing business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
- Fostering relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Driving high- quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitoring progress, managing risk, and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Managing expectations of client service delivery.
- Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Effectively managing and motivating client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Providing constructive on- the- job feedback/coaching to team members.
- Fostering an innovative and inclusive team- oriented work environment. Playing an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
- Cultivating and managing business development opportunities. Developing and maintaining long- term client relationships and networks.
- Assisting in the strategy and implementation of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Content Management and Knowledge Management
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree and approximately three years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately two years of related work experience
- A minimum of two years' experience in providing complex consultative services in the following focus areas: information strategy, data architecture, information/data governance, master data management, data quality, data integration, metadata management, privacy and security, records management, data risk and controls.
- A strong working knowledge and point of view on the evolving concepts and practices for modernizing information management
- Proficiency with advising clients on the full data supply chain from data wrangling to data consumption via analytics.
- Proven track record of understanding business challenges and translating them into value-add solutions - strong analytical and problem- solving skills - actively participate in brainstorming, identifying core issues and effectively finding and using data to manage complex analysis
- Engagement leadership experience including managing junior level consulting staff, providing regular status updates, monitoring project economics, as well as managing client relationships
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
What we Look for
A highly motivated person who is open-minded with the ability to run engagements, embrace ambiguity and accept feedback and constructive criticism to realize the optimal user experience. A confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
The right candidate demonstrates propensity to learn and share knowledge with the team, fosters an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and plays a role in nurturing and mentoring juniors within the organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer :
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture : You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region