Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Client stakeholder management is a key requirement along with strong telco experience and client management experience in Saudi Arabia
- Leads business sales and pipeline generation activities
- Oversee applicable Governance Framework and management communication strategy with customers and various stakeholders.
- Solves complex problems on the bid/program activities and contributes to the development of the functional strategy.
- Leads business sales and delivery lead to achieving milestones and objectives.
- Manages approved budgets for projects or programs
- Present project status to the Project/Program Steering Committee
- Control any scope changes through a clear Change Management procedure.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business sales and delivery in the KSA Telco market
- Hands-on working experience with telco solution selling
- Broad business exposure and direct experience in the implementation of technology business change and process improvement initiatives.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills in English, Arabic is preferred
- Experience in KSA preferred
- MNC experience
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.