Job description / Role
- Responsible for managing the telecom and the instrumentation installation for the desalination and the sewage treatment -
plants during construction, testing and commissioning.
- Leads the efforts in the detailed review of the Contractors recovery, and revised schedules submission, and ensures that all the contract requirements are met before approval.
- Reviews and response to the Contractors Method Statements, Material Submission, commissioning plan and Technical Queries.
- Review of Contractors weekly schedule update.
- Reviews Contractors Material procurement reports and highlights critical Materials availability status.
- Reviews Contractors Recovery Plan to ensure that is reflecting the correct Bal to Go Scope and is achievable.
- Liaisons with the client team onsite on Daily/ Weekly basis for equipment's installation status
- Ensures that Schedule is reflecting the most current approved scope.
- Participate on the Contractors Weekly Progress Review Meetings and Look-Ahead Meetings.
- Works with the construction team to manage the Handing over and Exception Item List reporting requirements.
- Reports administratively to the Project Manager regularly, and functionally to the client's representative.
- Works with the Client Project Engineers to ensure the contractors performance as agreed.
SAR 13,500 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education and Qualification:
- Telecom and Instrumentation Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Master degree in an engineering field will add advantage.
- 10 years of engineering and construction experience post-graduation.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Desalination and sewage treatment Plants Telecom and Instrumentation installation.
- Experience in Desalination and sewage treatment Plants telecom and Instrumentation installation.
- Good awareness of Health & Safety legislation.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent in Presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English language.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Maintenance Engineer - Electronic Security Systems
Low Current Instrumentation Supervisor
|Saudi Arabia||4 Feb|
Lead - Telecom/SCADA Software Configuration (Metro Project)
Thales Middle East
Technical Support and Training Engineer
Electronics Supervisor - Fire Alarm