Job description / Role
• In charge of operation support department of MSD
• Responsible for build up a good administration platform for MSD.
• In charge of contract issue among customer, Huawei, subcontractor, can guide and support team members can work according the contract.
• In charge of spare parts management, ensure spare parts can support delivery and achieve SLA requirement.
• In charge of implement effective O&M processes, procedures and establish work standards.
• Responsible for team building of MSD, include training, HR management, PBC management, etc.
• In charge of finance control of MSD, such as budgeting, cost control, monitoring & implementation.
• Interface with related department, such as admin, CEG, HR, IT, etc. keep good relationship with other department..
• In charge of MSD team’s evaluation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for contract management.
• Responsible for department organization build up and management.
• Responsible for administration platform management
• Responsible for finance control.
• Responsible for spare part management and purchase management.
• Responsible for quality control of MSD.
• Interface with related department, such as admin, HR, finance, CEG, CMD, etc.
• Daily service quality improvement of administration platform.
• HR management of MSD, include recruitment, training, adjustment, release, team building, etc
• Daily spare parts management.
• Work flow and standard research, design, publish, implement and improvement.
• Routine PR/PO management.
• Contract study and knowledge transfer, implement.
• Visa of MSD staffs’ management.
• Monthly finance report output, project budgeting, cost control, monitoring & implementation.
• Organize quarterly review of all PBC of MSD.
• Senior management level
• Ability to communicate with all levels within and outside the organization
• Able to work under pressure.
• 4 Years University degree in technical field or equivalent experience
• Be familiar with internal regulation and process
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.