Job description / Role
Location - Remote location in Saudi Arabia
Our client is founded by the Saudi government to bring all communities together and develop all sectors and fields with innovative solutions. The organization generates over $24 million in sales and has over 850 companies and 700 employees.
They are currently looking for a TA Operations Lead to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Operationalizing the strategy by organizing and implementing all requirements for the retail organization.
• Acts as a linking pin between construction, supply-chain, facility management and other sectors to make sure that all required capabilities are operationalized for a tenant to start their operations.
• Servicing tenants and manages all third-party services that are involved for opening and managing a store.
• Ensure projects are realized according to agreed planning, budget, and design/quality levels.
• Clear and timely communication of all relevant project information, risks, challenges and showing up potential solutions is an essential element of the role.
• Operationalizing on all tenant requirements to effectively operate their retail/commercial business.
• Manage and oversee, independently and with high ambition, multiple store opening and turnover projects from project kick off to customer handover.
• Manage the expansion and further development of the regional network of suppliers, 3rd parties such as local architects, general contractors etc.
• Optimizing the tenant experience by optimizing our tenant care capabilities.
• Having an active dialogue and regular surveys to assess tenant’s satisfaction and potential for improvement.
• Effectively coach, develop and manage the operations Team.
• Carry out annual Performance Review meetings for your team members.
• Strong leadership and coaching skills with proven experience in managing and developing a team.
• Positive and ‘can do’ attitude, flexible approach to learning and supportive team mentality.
• Bring experience building and leading high performing teams and have a track record of mentoring and developing people.
• Promote a high-performance working environment embracing company’s values
• Participate in setting performance requirements and recruiting for key positions across the retail team.
Qualification & Requirements
• Minimum 15 years of relevant retail operations or development management experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree in a related business field
• Excellent organizational and project management skills – especially schedule and planning /critical path identification / budget control / financial analysis
• Good knowledge and functional understanding of store design development and retail environment knowledge
• Strong network and experience in the retail industry in the Middle East (preferable Saudi Arabia).
• Shown experience managing retail operations in a complex organization.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering