Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Tendering Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Tendering Engineer who have a lot of experience in the construction industry and have a good knowledge about how to use a variety of different tools and equipment. In order to be a good tender engineer, you need to have a good working knowledge of construction standards, mathematics and physics. Additionally, you should be able to communicate effectively with other professionals in the construction industry and have a good sense of problem solving.
• Responsible for the design, bidding, and contract administration of engineering services. The engineer shall have a thorough understanding of the principles and practices of engineering design, including but not limited to structural, mechanical, electrical, and computer-aided engineering. The engineer shall be capable of identifying and addressing potential problems and deficiencies in design concepts and methods. The engineer shall also be competent in the use of design software and other engineering tools. In addition, the engineer shall be proficient in the use of contract administration systems.
• Responsible for the design, development, and management of tendering and contract administration processes for the organization. They work with various business units to develop and administer contracting requirements, as well as identify and assess potential contractors and contract projects. They also provide guidance and support to team members on contracts and tendering procedures.
• Responsible for designing, developing, and managing tenders for engineering projects. They will also participate in the bidding process by providing quality assurance and bid evaluation services.
• Responsible for developing, managing, and executing tenders and contracts to meet customer's needs. They work with clients, suppliers, and various other internal and external partners to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Responsible for the procurement of engineering services from qualified suppliers. They should have a broad knowledge of both bidding and contracting processes and be proficient in various software programs.
• Good coordination skill.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
• Good mathematical skills.
• Familiarity with engineering software.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Good time management skills.
• Willingness to learn new things.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|