Job description / Role
My client is a major Facilities Management company in the region and is looking to appoint a Tendering Manager for Riyadh.
Candidates should have the following:
• Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 15 years’ experience at least 10 years in managing the tendering teams in FM industry.
• Strong Commercial, Technical, Risk Analysis Skills
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
• Well-developed negotiation skills
• Strong leadership ability and personality
• Ability to work under pressure
• Customer service oriented
• Fluent in Arabic & English
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Senior Commercial Manager
Senior Project Manager
Contracts & Commercial Manager
Procurement Manager/Director - Contracts
SAS Global Consultants
Rider Levett Bucknall