Job description / Role
Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski
Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski blends the Arabian values of hospitality and warmth with Kempinski management expertise and our remarkable European flair to bring you 349 rooms and suites with inspired, tasteful and stylish modern Najdi architecture. A peaceful oasis amidst a dynamic city, the hotel offers a wide range of outstanding services. These begin with an exquisite variety of dining experiences in exceptional restaurants, and go onto include exclusively distinguished lounges, a classic European spa, a barber shop, fitness centre and two separate swimming pools for men and women.
To take responsibility/ownership and do whatever is required to provide a truly memorable experience for the guest fulfilling the duties as a Therapist and team member at Kempinski The Spa. To have a clear understanding of, and work in line with, all related standards, core values, visions and goals of Kempinski the Spa. To ensure clients receive requested treatments according to the spa's standard operating procedures and policies.
- The Therapist is key in providing the core of the spa experience: the treatment. It is the responsibility of the Spa Therapist to ensure that we deliver special, individual and unique service to all guests in the Spa and Fitness Center.
- It is the Spa Therapists responsibility to ensure highest level of comfort and service and create a genuine, warm and welcoming environment for our guests. Therapist will ensure that the handover is completed in the guest journey as per the outlined standard, follow up on treatment experience, expectations and satisfaction and act on any discrepancies.
- The Therapist will require a high level of social skills and the ability to take responsibility for the customer service in the spa.
- High standard of presentation is essential together with reliability and punctuality.
- Perform spa treatments to a high standard.
- On completion of the Guests treatment experience, guide them to their next area.
- Following scheduled roster and daily appointment schedule - Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms
- Manage levels of professional stock and supplies
- Reference and abide by the spa's Standard Operating Procedures, Policies & Forms Manuals
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Massage Certificate
- Beauty Therapy Certificate
- Aromatherapy Certificate
- First Aid and CPR Certificate (an advantage)
- Knowledge of Herbal Therapy
- Three (3) years spa therapy experience in standard spa an international
- English Languages is a must
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
About the Company
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It's not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it's all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life's greatest moments. We've witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a 'once-in-a-lifetime' journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it's something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it's as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests.