Job description / Role
- Demonstrate and promote safety leadership.
- Assist the Rig Manager.
- Assume responsibilities if Rig Manager is away from the rig.
- Assist Drillers and crewmembers when needed.
- Support the Operator Rep. if assistance is required.
- Maintain positive relations between Operator Rep.
- Personally responsible for own safety, adhering to Policies and Procedures.
- Assist Rig Manager as necessary.
- Provide guidance to Drillers and crewmembers.
- Ensure that jobs are performed safely and efficiently.
- Assist Rig Manager in planning and preparing upcoming jobs on the rig.
- Participate in safety meetings and drills.
- Stop any unsafe practices and correct situations promptly, explaining actions taken.
- Work collaboratively with everyone on the rig, fostering a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate good leadership habits.
- Maintain a positive attitude about the job and surroundings.
- Observe work habits of everyone on the rig and ensure compliance with company standards.
- Engage in the SMART program consistently.
- Assist Drillers in delegating work for crewmembers and ensure completion.
- Be familiar with the rig and equipment, ensuring proper maintenance.
- Assist Electricians and Mechanics if needed for equipment work or preventive maintenance.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed on time and filled out accurately.
- Assist Operator Rep. in any rig or well-related matters if needed.
- Contribute to maintaining a positive working relationship between Rig and Operator.
- Conduct or ensure monthly rig inspections are performed.
- Immediately report all accidents, incidents, and near misses.
- Ensure understanding of and compliance with company permit-to-work system.
- 5 Years in drilling and workover operations or a demonstrated progression of relevant assignments.
- Had experience working in Saudi Gas Well.
- 2 years in the present position.
- High School or Equivalent and above.
- Good knowledge of English.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.