Job description / Role
* To drive accelerated growth via delivering excellence in availability, visibility and execution in store to produce higher shopper conversion to purchase that will drive consumption
* Operating plan execution and management
* Monitors and evaluates in store plans ongoing throughout the year, flexing activities as required to improve effectiveness and efficiency (ROI).
* Conduct periodic trade visits to markets to inform and align distributors on new plans and follow up on implementation.
* Category Management plans development, roll out and follow up on execution
* Support Launches activations, and customize go to market material, POS and trade selling stories
* Brief agencies, set KPIs and follow up on performance and reporting.
* Feeds insights into the sales and marketing teams to ensure that annual plans reflect customer engagement (events, key initiatives etc)
* Selects, educates and builds relationships with the external providers/ agencies
* Able to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
* Develops & present regular market intelligence reports and generates insights & retaliation actions if needed
* Trains distributor's sales & merchandising teams and develop needed tools in order to achieve and maintain Class A execution
* Minimum of 5 yrs experience in similar role
* Multinational FMCG background
* Fluent in English
* Arabic speaker is a plus
* Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree
* Problem Solving & Analytics
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.