Training & Education Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Training & Education Manager
The Training and Educational Manager helps improve CPD Makeup sell-out in the stores located across KSA, requiring constant briefings with internal and external stakeholders, in order to assess objectives, monitor BAs performance and constantly align action plans with the Regional Training Manager. The KSA Makeup Training Manager should have updated Beauty and makeup knowledge; understanding trends, competitions and be up to date with newness and evaluation of the market.
• Build a clear monthly training calendar with accounts to be followed with coaching and launches priorities, the training calendar to be aligned monthly with Country Makeup head and Regional Training Manager
• Create monthly clear Journey plan (Travel dates, Coaching sessions, Classrooms, and virtual sessions)
• Setting and implementing the local training objectives, defining the local strategy in alignment with Regional strategy
• Defining and implementing the training programs in close co-operation with commercial and Marketing team
• Raising local issues to both Marketing and sales and Bas manger that might affect our performance at outlet level (i.e. stock issue, space issue, assortments issue….)
• Contribute to defining the right distribution strategy by brand and equity objective.
• Giving Ad hoc feedback on new launch paniers and shade range – to support product managers in sizing/potential
• Provide Monthly coaching reports and Quarterly assessment of the BAs – sharing number of coaching sessions completed, topics covered, doors visited and feedback to management
• Support with influencer briefs, how to’s and pro tips to support all campaigns and activations
• To share quarterly assessment for our BAs in KSA
• Manage, track and analyze individual BA performance with a clear action plans in alignment with the Sales and Bas manger to ensure performance development
• Support the Sales and BA manger in the monthly BA meeting to discuss training and education information
• Work with BD of Makeup to support BAs Career Path for raising talents as well as exit plans
• Collaboration with the Sales and Bas manger in recruitment of our Sell-out team (BAs) only feedback
• Work closely with the Sales and Bas manger on the KSA BAs Talent Matrix including mapping, monitoring performance and Give feedback for Action plan
• You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
• You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
• Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.