Job description / Role
- In depth knowledge with Transformer Maintenance and Transformer components
- Promotes safety and conducts himself in accordance with all safety guidelines at all times
- Supports repairs on various transformers and transformer components
- 3 -5 years of experience in transformer industries or substation 110 or 400kv
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Trade certificate (ITI/NCVT) / HSC (Higher Secondary School)
- Diploma in Electrical / Trade certificate/ HSC
- English is must.
- SAR 2200 - 3500 or negotiable
Company Provided Bachelor Accommodation + Transport + Medical Contract Period 2 years.
Send updated CV online.
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.