Job description / Role
As The Treasury Director you will have responsibility for the following:
• Manage and conduct the affairs of the function with the highest standards of respect, integrity, accountability, agility, quality, safety and corporate governance.
• Manage the development of KSA national employees across the function to support corporate objectives, Saudization.
• Targets and lead the knowledge dissemination culture to ensure optional building of internal capabilities and maximize their performance.
• Ensure compliance with Code of Ethics policy and adopting company values across all function’s employees and provide leadership to reinforce a strong people culture and ethical business practices.
• Enhance adoption and utilization of systems and ERP.
• Identify and track KPI’s for the team and devise plans and initiatives for improvement.
• Strive to streamline and refine comprehensive policies, operational business processes systems and procedures.
• Provide leadership and guidance and monitor effective teamwork and cooperation with Finance, Human Resources, Commercial, Quality Health Safety Environment (QHSE), Communication, and technical services functions.
• Manage timely execution of authorized payments for corporate functions.
• Manage and control all Treasury operational aspects to ensure efficiency and speed of execution and monitor collections with continuous follow up and updated related reports.
• Ensure that all transaction processing is in compliance with regulatory and bank polices and requirements and intervene promptly to resolve problems and concern areas and implement control measures.
• Monitor the use of credit facilities granted to the Company in order to minimize cost.
• Review reports on the credit facilities and highlight the needed actions.
• Propose to Group Corporate Treasurer any necessary amendment (such as increase / decrease in credit limits) upon renewal of banking facilities.
• Monitor settlements of LC’s maturities and review LC & LG applications.
• Monitor frequently cash balances, payables and receivables.
• Provide Treasury reports frequently and as required including cash flow analysis, cash forecasting along with weekly reports showing the loan portfolio along with the LC & LG ones.
• Provide required funds to the companies operational accounts based on cash fund requests received from the business following Management Committee approval.
• Manage opening and closing of accounts.
• Review and issue reports on the insurance policies and highlights the needed actions.
• Propose to Group Corporate Treasurer any necessary amendment to existing insurance policies.
• Tracks financial covenants.
• Identify and assess market, financing and liquidity risk.
• Identify and assess market, sector and competitors’ risks.
• Provide risk management reports.
• Provide solutions to risk challenges.
• Saudi Nationals need apply
• Bachelor in accounting, finance or commerce.
• Minimum 14 years’ experience in treasury or relevant finance field in a Multi Billion Riyal Organisation.
• Be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of Treasury concepts, and best practices.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.