Job description / Role
The role holder is responsible for planning and controlling the group's cash limits so as to ensure adequate and timely liquidity and cash flow to meet Group's current and future financial requirements efficiently.
• Regional market leader in travel retail / e-commerce industry.
• Ensures that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements to ensure that Group meets all its obligations.
• Provides analysis and recommendations on short and long-term liquidity planning, ways for maximizing liquidity and efficient use of funds.
Cash Investment and Forex
• Directs appropriate cash investment in avenues such as deposits, Islamic investments, bonds, structured investments, funds, etc. to meet the strategic financial objectives of the organization.
• Directs all Forex related activities including buying, selling and other OTC structure in alignment with the Head of Treasury
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
• Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree is preferred
• Prior experience in Treasury Function with exposure to payment processing, cash forecasting, liquidity management, transaction processing, forex, etc., preferably a large-scale service-oriented industry
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.