Job description / Role
• As TPRU Head, works with QAPD Division Head on Technology Process Re-engineering activities, process improvement initiatives, IT strategies, Planning and Budgeting activities.
• Ensure that bank's technology department delivers high quality solutions to production, following the banks STEPS (STG-QMS) software development life cycle processes.
• Establish, maintain and continuously improve STG's Quality Management System (STEPS).
• Support PFG Chair-person for Process Improvement initiatives.
• Conduct PFG meeting periodically with specific agenda items and circulate the minutes to all participants and stakeholders.
• Refine / Redefine the existing QMS (STEPS) with the objective of having lightweight, effective, continually improving processes which consistently applied across STG.
• Ensure compliance to all Processes and Practices as per CMMI L-3 & ISO 9001:2008 Process Standards.
• Ensure continuance / renewal of ISO Certification as 'Management Representative'.
• Contribute to process improvement. Continually reviews requirements related to new processes, new products introduction and changes in technology.
• Support for QAPD-RCSA Testing on quarterly basis.
• Ensure that robust procedures are in place to manage entire SDLC phases.
• Coordination with External Auditors / Certification bodies and Appraisal agencies.
• Coordination/Tracking of ARR Audit issues/MARS issues till closure (for Non-EITO Divisions).
• Conduct Workshop/Training on STEPS Processes, whenever new processes are introduced or changes to the existing processes are carried out.
• Maintain Process Assets Library for enhancing quality practices.
• Maintain Lessons Learned & Best practices for STG team members.
• Provide reports on a regular/need basis to senior management and other stakeholders.
• Works with Quality Head to establish a comprehensive traceability system for software development lifecycle from initial business analysis through to delivery in live production.
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
• 12+ Years of Experiences in Information Technology (IT) within Banking Domain / Projects.
• Experiences, Skills and Knowledgeable in the following
• Software Development, Software Quality, QMS, Process Engineering & SEPG
• Quality Process Standards/ Framework like ISO 9001:2008 & CMMI L3
• Bank's Control and Compliance Policies
• Banking IT and IT-Process Engineering in Banking organizations
• Process Engineering & Process Management, Statistical Process Control (SPC)
• Planning and executing complete Process Improvement (PI) activities, including external appraisal, Process definition, training and implementation activities
• Process Change Management and Impact Analysis
• Expertise in QMS as per ISO 9001:2008 & CMMI L-3
• Experience in Software Development, Software Quality, QMS, SEPG, SQA in Banking domains
• Establishing QMS as per ISO 9001:2008 & CMMI (Level-3) Process Standards and implementation experience in 2-3 organizations and obtaining Certifications & Appraisals
• Quality Management, Process Management, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Metrics Management & 7QC Tools
• Conducting Workshop/Training on “Quality/QMS/ISO 9001:2008 & CMMI (Level-3) Process Standard"
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.