Job description / Role
If Patient safety and Compassionate care with the highest quality standards is a top priority for you, then working with our client is for you!
In your new role as Urology Consultant, you will have Cutting edge technology at your disposal, whilst working alongside Dynamic and qualified healthcare professionals, who are all driving excellence in healthcare services.
Our client has been described as the most prominent, prestigious private healthcare providers in the Middle East. They have a number of medical centres and hospitals across Saudi Arabia, specialising in numerous medical procedures and practices. They are a JCI Certified Health Care Organization and have won Arab Health Awards on more than one occasion.
The cities of Saudi Arabia are modern and cosmopolitan yet yield a tranquil atmosphere. Nightlife in public areas is scarce; however, there are numerous parties and events held in expat compounds or private areas for expats to make you feel more at home. Saudi Arabia is also host to various social functions, parties, dance and dramatic arts festivals as well as hundreds of literature events. In the case of Khobar, with Bahrain being 30 minutes away it is more than possible to enjoy the nightlife offered in Manama, with a much less restrictive lifestyle and no prohibition.
Package and Benefits
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Plus, many more
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/ MRCP/FRCS qualifications
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.