Job description / Role
In recent years, industries have been disrupted and transformed by digital technology. As a design and innovation consulting professional, you will collaborate with different teams to help businesses define their digital strategy and aspirations, design digital products and experiences and solve their digital and innovation challenges. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service to create engaging, intuitive solutions for our key digital transformation programs.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage that technology offers, we are committed to helping you develop the right skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on programs that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the outstanding EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We’re looking for KSA national ‘User Experience (UX) Consultants’ (Senior Consultant to Manager level) to join our team in our Riyadh (KSA) office.
This is a hands-on role in which you will be responsible for design centric workstreams of programs, shaping outcomes, managing client relationships and helping grow the design practice.
In this role, you will participate throughout the entire design process—from inspiration and research to building prototypes, communicating a vision, bringing to life integrated digital-physical experiences through products and services.
If you’ve been part of multi-disciplinary projects, have collaborated with a broad range of stakeholders, interacted with clients, mentored and supported designers, designed impactful experiences and contributed towards the design community, then this role is for you.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Design and deliver mockups, prototypes and iterations optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
• Leverage data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to facilitate/inform UX recommendations / UI development
• Define product requirements based on user and stakeholder research
• Structure ambiguous problems and define tasks needed to bring clarity
• Present, defend and articulate end-to-end experiences, interaction models and design solutions with colleagues and stakeholders
• Navigate multiple stakeholder groups and influence others to ensure that an end-product design meets the core business goals
• Develop and administer quantitative research methodologies to gather user feedback and test user reaction and perceptions
• Support technical teams through the development process specific to design considerations and user experience.
• Be a part of content authoring, localization and translation, including UX copywriting and editing for assistive and descriptive content
• Run and facilitate design thinking workshops
• Support user testing to validate or continually reiterate and deliver a strong user experience
Skills and Attributes for Success:
• Create wireframes, prototypes, user interfaces and rapidly iterate scenarios
• Develop personas, user journey maps & flows, service blueprints and visual design
• Organize and facilitate co-creation and ideation workshops
• Manage design project delivery team
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Approximately 3-6 years of recent relevant work experience, working collaboratively across engineering, product management and user research teams
• BA/BS degree in service design, graphic design, human-computer interaction, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates outstanding design skills, deep systems thinking, and a passion business design that solves challenges
• Expert level proficiency with common design software, in particular, Sketch, Figma, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite
• Prototyping skills across a variety of mediums and needs: low and high fidelity, InVision, and/or other digital tools
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing, and walk-through ideas effectively with passion and integrity
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• A high proficiency in verbal and written Arabic
• A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
• Experience within the government and public sector
• Experience in a Scrum-based production process
• Experience defining or working with a design system
What we Look for
A highly motivated person who is open-minded with the ability to run engagements, embrace ambiguity and accept feedback and constructive criticism to realize the optimal user experience. A confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
The right candidate demonstrates propensity to learn and share knowledge with the team, fosters an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and plays a role in nurturing and mentoring juniors within the organization.
What Working at EY Offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can positively demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region