Job description / Role
Purpose of the Job
• To perform sales activities in line with distribution and marketing plans as well as achieving the required customer service level
• To achieve sales and distribution goals
• Achievement of product availability, product visibility, minimum out of stock, FIFO, distribution targets and cycle (monthly) goals, such as outlet and visit coverage
• Follow visit frequency and route plan (monthly/ weekly/ daily)
• Collecting payments after product sold and ensuring consolidation of cash and stock (end-day process)
• Managing all the allocated resources and funds in a safe and productive way
• Establish excellent relationship with customers
• Keeping updated database as well as all other sales point information and outlets classification
• Ensuring coordination with Sales Supervisor and Trade Marketing Representative
• Report relevant competitors’ activities in the market
Skills and Qualifications
• Basic Qualification / Education - Valid Saudi driving license
• Minimum Related Experience - 2 - 4 years of experience in FMCG industry in charge of meeting sales targets, visiting frequency and route schedule as well as performing route management, and performing set activities
Desirable Skills & Requirements
• Must have Transferable KSA Iqama
• Fluent in Arabic
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
• Sales focused, with determination to improve effectiveness and achieve results.
• Ability to manage complex sales environment
• Ability to work independently
About the Company
Eaton SAKS International is a global advisory & executive search firm focused on presenting the next generation leaders. We work hand in hand with businesses alike, constantly addressing their talent needs and as partners we appoint leaders who deliver significant success.
We are advanced in using intelligent technology and data to present full reporting knowledge to our clients. With an emphasis on Artificial Intelligence, Business and Market Insight Intelligence, Research Data Intelligence and state of the art CRM systems, this puts Eaton SAKS International at the forefront of market insights and analytics as a main part of our research capability to deliver to you.
We operate through focused industry practice groups, each led by a global practice partner. Each partner is backed by research teams and engagement managers to execute each defined search. We have eight defined functions across our 22 offices supported by 340 consultants, with an 80+ strong research team working globally with local knowledge.
Retained Executive Search Strategy Management & Advisory Services Women in Leadership Professional Recruitment Research Mapping & Business Intelligence Localisation & Nationalisation Board & CEO Services Executive Leadership Coaching
Our clients always work with dedicated partners, practitioners and research teams, focused and committed to exceeding expectations. Only leaders who have worked within their industry will be assigned to manage assignments for our clients.
We take the time to understand each client’s business, culture and unique dynamics leading up to their current organisational need. We work with boards and stakeholders as well as hiring managers to successfully understand each assignment need and DNA. Eaton SAKS International have taken experts from your industry and brought them to ours, together our knowledge becomes your power.
Don't just take our word for it, speak to any of our clients.