Job description / Role
- Creatively assembling recorded unedited audio / visual media (in the form of digital graphics, video, music, narrations, sound effects) into well-paced, visually-attractive finished video programs suitable for broadcasting, mass duplication and/or online distribution.
- Capable of working independently and/or closely with an assigned Producer / Director in the preparation of scripted and non-scripted video programs.
- Effectively manage and securely store all video program media files and related data from initial digitization to archiving.
- Perform both offline and online editing.
- Perform complex color correction using edit suite built-in applications.
- Perform complex audio mixing using edit suite built-in applications.
- Perform complex video compositing using edit suite built-in and external compositing applications.
- Ensure technical standards for broadcast etc. are adhered to.
- Research for and recommend technical and creative solutions.
- Perform other related duties as requested or required.
SAR 10,000 to 11,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in a specialty directly related to job assignment: Motion Picture/Television Production, Communications, Multi-Media Studies, etc.
- At least six (6) years of experience in television, film or video production, including experience in producing and high-end editing and graphics in multi-platform media.
- Detailed knowledge of nonlinear (NLE) systems, including Adobe Premiere Pro & Final Cut.
- Knowledge of HD and 4K workflow and online video support systems, including media encoding/compression software.
- Understanding of video production techniques, including camera, lighting, and audio recording.
- Knowledge of Macintosh and Windows operating systems.
- Fluent in English language with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Fully trained in Health and Safety regulations
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)
Video Editor I
First Gulf Company (FGC)
First Gulf Company (FGC)
Graphic and Video Editor
Be You Clinic
Content Editor & Administrator