Job description / Role
• Checks the Visual Merchandising implementation at all stores based on the market activation plan and in line with global guidelines and policies
• Executes Visual Merchandising training for the Sales Team in all channels Supports the ordering of VM tools and displays.
• Coordinates if global Visual Merchandising tools need to be printed or executed locally.
• Works closely with Merchandising, Marketing colleagues and Boutique Managers
• Coordinates Visual Merchandising for new openings, relocations and refurbishments. Supports Visual Merchandising for events
• Provides feedback as well as any other ideas to central on any improvement areas
• Develop market specific strategies for various retail and visual merchandising operations and develop long and short-term objectives.
• Assist to develop various strategies for improvement of store ambience and display various seasonal items.
• Prepare and execute visual merchandising signage and provide solutions to specific marketing requirement and manage all promotional events.
• Coordinate with visual merchandising team and analyze zone set up requirement for individual store category.
• Work with planning and operations department and develop ways to increase inventory through merchandising store capacity and load.
• Develop visual presentations to increase sales through visual impact.
• Monitor competitor’s visual merchandising techniques and incorporate effective techniques in business.
• Prepare and maintain a database of dates for all retail and market releases of product and services.
• Monitor customer profile and store size and identify appropriate visual presentation for various product categories.
• Organize training workshops for visual merchandising and assist in setting up of training centers for same.
• Coordinate with various teams and prepare materials to provide support to various below the line marketing activities.
• Participate in various trade shows and live events.
• Analyze trade requirement and design strategies with help of new visual ideas
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar Visual Merchandising role Solid background in visual merchandising
• Ability to train and coach
• Willingness to travel 100% of working time and have a driving license
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.