Job description / Role
The Visual Services Expert will offer support to the consulting team and internal teams in ME offices in designing PowerPoint slides and various graphical projects. Will be responsible for providing innovative and creative solutions by delivering compelling visual messages, as well as applying creative solutions to graphic challenges by identifying, analyzing and solving problems. The Visual Services Expert will also interact effectively with ME leadership team, Visual Services team members and other colleagues in ME offices and offices across the company network.
SAR 16,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in Graphic Design
• Experience in a professional services environment preferred
• Advanced skill level in Adobe software proven by portfolio of own projects
• Proficient in English and Arabic written and verbal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Experience in creating illustrations and/or digital drawings, a plus
• Experience in editing video content and/or creating web pages, a plus
• Uses solid knowledge of computer technologies and graphic design software to efficiently and effectively complete projects
• Flair for graphic/design and highly-developed sense of aesthetics
• Strong ability to anticipate, identify, analyze and solve problems
• Displays service-oriented mentality and responds to customer needs with a sense of urgency
• Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills and backgrounds
• Works cooperatively with other team members, displaying a high level of motivation and enthusiasm for tasks
• Ability to build and cultivate relationships with co-workers
• Consistent, dependable and accurate in carrying out responsibilities
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Manages simultaneous tasks effectively and deliver assignments on time
• Handles difficult situations with poise, understanding, and tact
• Ability to respect all sensitive information as personal and confidential
• Displays high standard of professional behavior and ethical standards
• Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.