Job description / Role
Adecco is recruiting Waiter for our esteemed client based in Saudi Arabia (Jeddah/Riyadh)
This is a hospitality opportunity based in Saudi Arabia and we are excited to welcome candidates who are willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia on immediate basis.
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
Job Location: Saudi Arabia (Jeddah/Riyadh)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the face to face interview in Dubai.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
• Execute the opening process and following the opening procedure to ensure the restaurant readiness to receiving customers.
• Maintain the inventory and ensure proper usage for the chinaware and cutlery to keep the breakage percentage within the acceptable limits.
• Execute hygiene, maintenance, and cleanliness operations to the bathrooms and the serving areas.
• Attend the trainings and kick-off meetings to get the required information and instructions to be implemented on floor.
• Handle the guests welcoming, offering the menu, seating, and handling the order to provide remarkable experience for the restaurant’s customers.
• Advise the customers on recommendations, portions or number of items ordered if needed to ensure the positive impression about the restaurant.
• Handle and report guest complaints and escalation to floor manager (if required) to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Refresh and check on the tables between guests to ensure higher turnover and efficiency in customer handling as well as proper setup for the table to convey proper restaurant image.
• Job holder accountabilities are not limited to the above mentioned, the line manager can assign additional responsibilities when required.
An opportunity to work in a Tax Free Country with high standard of living.
If you are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button for immediate employment consideration.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco Middle East is an equal opportunities employer headquartered in Dubai and branched in Abu Dhabi. We are a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland with 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories. Together we help hundreds of thousands of organizations with their talent needs, and enable millions of people develop their skills and exceed their potential.
• Secondary School level minimum or above
• At least 2 years of operations in a similar position
• Computer Skills
• Basic computer skills and POS systems.
• Basic English
• Execute the closing routine and ensure that all the tasks have been handled properly.
• Quality execution of the service to ensure meeting the brand requirements and positioning in the market.
• Operate smooth running of the services for the customers in own section.
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.