Job description / Role
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY wavespace, we reimagine what is possible for business. We help teams to reframe their thinking and align to find answers fast.
Our immersive approach brings the right people together from across an organization; EY and beyond- virtually, in person, or using a blend of both. It gives teams the mindset and tools to think differently and solve problems at speed. It's an increasingly complex, digitized, fast-changing and interconnected world and as part of the wavespace practice, you'll help leading companies across industries strategize and execute on their future vision and experience.
The Facilitator is a member of the event facilitation and design capability for experiences hosted in KSA for the MENA wavespace team.
- Work collaboratively to design and execute high profile client experiences
- Lead the facilitation/front of house delivery of a range of high impact events and workshops in the KSA as part of the MENA wavespace team
- Lead the delivery team for certain client experiences, consisting of facilitation, design, production and content.
- Work with the EY account team and client to understand the desired outcomes for the client and using design thinking methodologies/global wavespace toolkit to design and deliver an experience that achieves those outcomes.
- Manage and contribute to the design of Murals and the creation of other content for workshops
- Lead post-event follow up, and the creation and delivery of high-quality outputs in a timely fashion.
- Be involved in the design and delivery of sprints to develop ideas co-designed with clients, and further develop into prototypes, roadmaps or business models, depending on the subject.
- Participate in and lead client pitches
- Actively link with and build relationships with the rest of the wavespace network
Skills and attributes for success
- Must be based in Saudi Arabia
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (is a must).
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically within Saudi Arabia to meet client needs and on occasion other locations within MENA.
- 5+ years of proven facilitation capability - ideally gained in Big 4/Management Consultancy/Professional Services environment
- Experience managing digital workspaces, and the ability to quickly pick up new software / tools quickly as the wavespace toolkit evolves
- Demonstrable executive presence and credibility to communicate effectively with C-Suite level stakeholders and ability to work with the CEO and Board of major international firms
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and experience or interest in impactful storytelling
- Knowledge and experience of applying design thinking methodologies
- Strong demonstrable Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Experience of designing, managing and running multiple day events for external clients
- Confidence with ambiguity
- Bias for action: can be counted on to deliver
- Demonstrated experience building strong cross functional working relationships within a matrix environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, and with a wide range of team members and clients
- Ability to manage people in the event and EY account teams to deliver successful events every time
Ideally you'll also have:
- Experience across strategy, innovation, change management, service design, customer experience, technology, supply chain, finance, or other business advisory specialism
- Strong network across EY to help accelerate the adoption of wavespace
- Compelling deep sector experience across 1 or more sectors to help contextualise wavespace for cross service line Account Partners
- A brilliant back story and/or superpower.
- Knowledge of Mural, Miro, Invision, Microsoft and bonus points for Adobe Creative Suite
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region