Job description / Role
Educational & Experience Requirement
- Min 6 years weld experience including Clad welding
- Diploma in Welding Jubail technical institute ( JTI ) or equivalent
- Internal Qualification to clad components
- Internal qualifications for manual welding
- Awareness of the PWHT furnaces
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- To execute Cladding/welding operations in relation to the Weld procedures/Engineering drawings and specs provided.
- Interacts with area supervisor and colleagues daily and other departments infrequently.
- Works mainly using own initiative, may require support and guidance from Welder level IV and Weld shop supervisor - SME.
- Weld shop, Authorised to support operations and allowed to sign off ops
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Good mindset for continuous improvement
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Able to work alone and under guidance and instruction from senior positions.
- Willingness to Share Knowledge and Offer Guidance to Junior Team Members
- Able to train new welders and share knowledge gained through experience
- Has a very good understanding of all components going through the weld shop
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & ; Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.