Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
(State briefly why the job exists)
Assists during all phases of the rigging up and down of well test equipment on work locations for the purpose of providing services during the well testing and clean up phase of a well. This is a break-out role that requires advanced knowledge of operations and equipment. To provide, design, assembly, installation, and commissioning support services to the customer in relation to data acquisition.
- Ensures a safe and healthy environment at the worksite through the effective application of the Company's HSEQ systems.
- Completion of all HSEQC and Operational Documentation required to be completed during and after each Well test operation and delivering the same to the Well Test Operations Manager for his review.
- Provides task supervision as required over junior crew and to ensure that all personnel engage in the task have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the tasks to be performed.
- To liaise with new and existing clients to provide quality services in the data acquisition field.
- Provides input to the planning for the job including equipment set-up, well site direction and customer-related support activities.
- Performs cleaning, operational testing and pressure testing of equipment during the pre-job procedures
- Prepares and packs ancillary equipment to be used for the operation
- Performs pre/post job equipment inspections
- Performs and completes ongoing and preventative maintenance procedures for the equipment on location
- Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service
- Supports the Supervisor in ensuring safe completion of tasks and in the clean-up and preparation for the next job
- Ensures completion of all required documentation relating to equipment and personnel in the course of the operations performed.
- Supports the Supervisor to ensure the customer is satisfied with the service provided including the accuracy of all data and reports provided.
- Assists in training junior operators under direction of supervisor.
- To ensure professional and helpful attitude towards all customer representatives and crew.
- Attend, participate and chair pre-job safety meetings as required
Job Context and Main Activities:
Safety and Service Quality:
The position is responsible for delivering safety and service quality at the worksite. The position must actively monitor the ongoing activities to ensure that acceptable standards are maintained. Where risks are identified the position must ensure that these risks are addressed and mitigated.
- Ensuring that employees, contractors and visitors are aware of relevant HSEQ procedures and standards including risk assessment and worksite inspections
- Ensuring adequate instruction and supervision to ensure that work is conducted without harm to people or the environment
- Establishing that all equipment, plant and substances used are suitable for the task and are kept in good working condition
- Assist in taking immediate and appropriate steps to investigate and address any risks to people or the environment arising from the work activity
- Ensuring that all incidents are properly recorded and reported and that an investigation is carried out to establish and rectify root causes
- Bringing to the prompt attention of senior management any HSEQ issues that require attention (regardless of client pressures)
- Ensuring that quality of service is of a high standard and that all required performance improvement reports are completed after each job
- Ensuring that operations are delivered to meet client expectations and objectives
- Complying with the agreed programme, delivering contractual requirements and meeting agreed performance levels.
- Being proactive in highlighting areas for improvement and supporting the client with lessons learned
- Leading by example
- Effectively managing personnel to deliver project activities
- Completing required Personal Assessments and receiving post job feedback from the Supervisor
- Ensuring completion of end of operation job tickets/time sheets with customer approval
- Ensuring company owned equipment is looked after and third party equipment is returned to base after use
- Notifying the Operations Supervisor / Manager of items damaged and documenting these events
- Seeking opportunities to assist the customer and to provide additional Rawabi - Cetco Services
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Completion of primary/high school or equivalent experience
- Completion of training requirements established by global or local management
- Completion of competence requirements as a DAQ specialist and demonstrated ability to perform in role
- Good interpersonal and some basic mentoring and training skills
- Self-motivated and can work independently with little supervision
- Ability to perform effectively as part of a team member
- Degree qualification in computer based or related subject, or lesser qualification with 3 years minimum experience in the build and deployment of x86 PC based systems in stand-alone and network environments
- Knowledge of industrial strength communications hardware and configuration methodologies
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as MODBUS, Profibus etc
- In depth knowledge of NT with recognised professional certificates an advantage
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.