Job description / Role
The Work Control Manager will be the single point of contact for the Maintenance Work Control group and provides direction, instructions, and guidance to ensure that work scheduled is completed per the schedule and to ensure all services meet their KPIs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare annual plans and review Planned Maintenance, Required Spare Parts, and Manpower.
• Supervise and assign work to Maintenance Planners and ensure that all maintenance work is properly planned and scheduled.
• Prepare and monitor schedule on a daily basis for assigning manpower and tools.
• Review and prioritize critical PM activities and arrange for rescheduling.
• Ensure history of data captured.
• Periodic review of the schedule and provide suggestions for rescheduling.
• Ensure quality of all services is in accordance with set standards, health and safety regulations, and objectives.
• To cooperate with the technical manager and supply technical support in updating work schedules.
• To cooperate with all departments and give technical support for an inventory of spare parts and consumables.
• To make sure KPIs are as per the agreed terms in the contract with the client and report to the project manager.
• Develop procedures as required and work to continuously improve Maintenance Planning policies and processes and ensure procedures are followed by all involved parties.
• Provide input on budget requirements for Maintenance to the technical manager and provide regular reports on the activities based on KPIs.
• Contribute to the implementation of new systems/processes and provide guidance, auditing, mentoring, and analysis support to the project manager.
• Ensure that all involved parties are communicated in advance and well aware of how and when to perform the work.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in a related field.
• 8-10 years’ work experience.
• Maintain acceptable standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety, and Environment Management System requirements.
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.